- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
User registration-using only the hikashop one [OK]
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39454
by skatercorpse
User registration-using only the hikashop one [OK] was created by skatercorpse
hello,
I would like that the user only get the user registration page of hikashop.
www.angolocreativo.ch/registrati.html
The problem is that when a user click on "Login", on the page there are also 3 other links: forgot your password?, forgot your username? and Don't have an account?.
That's it, I would like not to have the 3rd link because it redirects to the joomla user registration page ( www.angolocreativo.ch/il-tuo-profilo.html?view=registration ) or I would like that if the user click on it it gets the hikashop user registration page.
Is it possible?
Thank you!
I would like that the user only get the user registration page of hikashop.
www.angolocreativo.ch/registrati.html
The problem is that when a user click on "Login", on the page there are also 3 other links: forgot your password?, forgot your username? and Don't have an account?.
That's it, I would like not to have the 3rd link because it redirects to the joomla user registration page ( www.angolocreativo.ch/il-tuo-profilo.html?view=registration ) or I would like that if the user click on it it gets the hikashop user registration page.
Is it possible?
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by skatercorpse.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User registration - using only the hikashop one
Hi,
You can use that plugin so that it redirects to HikaShop's registration page:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624
You can use that plugin so that it redirects to HikaShop's registration page:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39611
by skatercorpse
Replied by skatercorpse on topic Re: User registration - using only the hikashop one
Perfect!
Works like a charm
Thank you Nicolas!
Works like a charm
Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds