- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Integrate hikashop categories in joomla menu
14 years 7 months ago #39465
by ALEXIAC
Integrate hikashop categories in joomla menu was created by ALEXIAC
Hello,
My question is if there is a way to integrate categories that I have created in Hikashop, directly to an accordion menu that I`ve purchased, so that I don`t have to create every menu item and assign it to that category every time. So, I want each category that I create to be automatically inserted in my menu.. Is that possible?
Thanks.
My question is if there is a way to integrate categories that I have created in Hikashop, directly to an accordion menu that I`ve purchased, so that I don`t have to create every menu item and assign it to that category every time. So, I want each category that I create to be automatically inserted in my menu.. Is that possible?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39469
by jribeiro
Replied by jribeiro on topic Re: Integrate hikashop categories in joomla menu
I'm looking for tha too!
Jorge
Jorge
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39677
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integrate hikashop categories in joomla menu
Hi,
I suppose that your accordion module is not compatible with HikaShop categories but only joomla menus so no it's not possible without creating manually your menus.
Alternatively, you could use the accordion system available by default in HikaShop as you can see in the bottom left area of or demo website.
I suppose that your accordion module is not compatible with HikaShop categories but only joomla menus so no it's not possible without creating manually your menus.
Alternatively, you could use the accordion system available by default in HikaShop as you can see in the bottom left area of or demo website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds