user password
14 years 7 months ago #39474
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
user password was created by lacasetta
Someone was reporting me a problem and I would like to do a test by entering with the same data as my client.
I found his password in the database ... but it is incomprehensible like any other!
How do I see them?
Thanks
I found his password in the database ... but it is incomprehensible like any other!
How do I see them?
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39618
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: user password
Hi,
User password (and Joomla Users in general) are not managed by HikaShop but by Joomla itself.
If you want the password, ask the user himself or change it by the backend.
Regards,
User password (and Joomla Users in general) are not managed by HikaShop but by Joomla itself.
If you want the password, ask the user himself or change it by the backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds