Upgrade to Essential Broke my Body Class
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39569
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Upgrade to Essential Broke my Body Class was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Guys,
Hopefully you can help. I upgraded my site last night to Essential version and its broken my CSS. The online store link is fine body class="store" then I see a catalogue of all my categories > Click a category still fine body class="store" but when I click a product under the category.... Shazaaaam - broken, body class="default"
How to fix it?
Hopefully you can help. I upgraded my site last night to Essential version and its broken my CSS. The online store link is fine body class="store" then I see a catalogue of all my categories > Click a category still fine body class="store" but when I click a product under the category.... Shazaaaam - broken, body class="default"
How to fix it?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrade to Essential Broke my Body Class
Hi,
HikaShop does not change the body HTML tag of your website. So I don't see how the update of HikaShop would be related.
Could you post a link to your shop so that we can see your problem ?
HikaShop does not change the body HTML tag of your website. So I don't see how the update of HikaShop would be related.
Could you post a link to your shop so that we can see your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 7 months ago #39612
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: Upgrade to Essential Broke my Body Class
Hi Nicolas,
Sure here is a link: airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za
Go to online shop. See the categories . eg watches.... Click it see the items watch products. click one and see what happens in the URL and body class... the body class changes from "store" which is declared in the menu item (Online Store) and then on the product view changes to default....
Sure here is a link: airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za
Go to online shop. See the categories . eg watches.... Click it see the items watch products. click one and see what happens in the URL and body class... the body class changes from "store" which is declared in the menu item (Online Store) and then on the product view changes to default....
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrade to Essential Broke my Body Class
Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 28. There, make sure that the "menu" option is set to "online shop". Then the URL should be better and your template too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 7 months ago #39806
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: Upgrade to Essential Broke my Body Class
Awesome that sorted it
Thank you I really love this extension - I'm building another eCommerce site with it now
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds