- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
payment method : SIPS Athos
14 years 7 months ago #39590
by bocker
payment method : SIPS Athos was created by bocker
Hello,
I am using the SIPS ATOS payment plugin.
After successful payment operation the function "return to shop" doesn't find a suitable page.
The URL:
www.usb-tools-shop.com/checkout&task=after_end
shows a 404 error not found.
Where do I have to specify the return url?
The cancel optin, by the way is working.
Many thanks in advance for your help
I am using the SIPS ATOS payment plugin.
After successful payment operation the function "return to shop" doesn't find a suitable page.
The URL:
www.usb-tools-shop.com/checkout&task=after_end
shows a 404 error not found.
Where do I have to specify the return url?
The cancel optin, by the way is working.
Many thanks in advance for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39628
by bocker
Replied by bocker on topic Re: payment method : SIPS Athos
hello,
I am answering myself:
1) I gave the following return_url : mysite.com/success.php
2) in sussess.php I gave just the root-address of mysite.com
3) in controller checkout.php I modified the after_end function
topic can be closed
I am answering myself:
1) I gave the following return_url : mysite.com/success.php
2) in sussess.php I gave just the root-address of mysite.com
3) in controller checkout.php I modified the after_end function
Code:
if(!empty($paymentOptions->payment_params->return_url)){
/* $app->redirect($paymentOptions->payment_params->return_url); */
topic can be closed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds