- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product page displays part number
14 years 7 months ago #39656
by matcoman
Product page displays part number was created by matcoman
Help! please,
I'm sure it is probably easy to change but I don't see it. On my product pages the part # and price show after the Product name and it looks very tacky. Go here to see medicalstorehouse.com/cpap/cpap-masks/pr...fx-nasal-pillow-mask
Thanks,John
I'm sure it is probably easy to change but I don't see it. On my product pages the part # and price show after the Product name and it looks very tacky. Go here to see medicalstorehouse.com/cpap/cpap-masks/pr...fx-nasal-pillow-mask
Thanks,John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39850
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page displays part number
Hi,
You product page looks quite nice. I don't see the problem ?
You can edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views if you want to change that.
You product page looks quite nice. I don't see the problem ?
You can edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views if you want to change that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matcoman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40199
by matcoman
Replied by matcoman on topic Re: Product page displays part number
Thank you Nicolas
I changed it and all my sales pages look much better.
John
I changed it and all my sales pages look much better.
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds