- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Inverse selection of ComboBox go in HikaShop Cart?
14 years 7 months ago #39753
by len4e
Inverse selection of ComboBox go in HikaShop Cart? was created by len4e
Hi Hikashopers,
I have a form boumweb.com/~jdlmtest/test4/index.php/registration and I want when I choose Age (Grouops des 4-5, 6-7,8-9...) then to check weeks (semaines) of the camp and when proceed to Next button send the prices of the semaines into the cart.
I created as separated combo boxes and when selected some of them in my cart the price is of the inverse ones, the semaines that are not selected?
How to fix this is their is some solution?
Please review this attachment and tell me some solutions...
Regards,
I have a form boumweb.com/~jdlmtest/test4/index.php/registration and I want when I choose Age (Grouops des 4-5, 6-7,8-9...) then to check weeks (semaines) of the camp and when proceed to Next button send the prices of the semaines into the cart.
I created as separated combo boxes and when selected some of them in my cart the price is of the inverse ones, the semaines that are not selected?
How to fix this is their is some solution?
Please review this attachment and tell me some solutions...
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Inverse selection of ComboBox go in HikaShop Cart?
Hi,
We would need to know how you configured you custom fields to be able to help you.
Could you do some screenshots of the fields which are not working properly for you ?
We would need to know how you configured you custom fields to be able to help you.
Could you do some screenshots of the fields which are not working properly for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds