- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
"User group after purchase" has stopped working
- AustindeRossi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39800
by AustindeRossi
"User group after purchase" has stopped working was created by AustindeRossi
I have multiple products that add the user to a specific user group once purchased. I tested this earlier and it worked fine. I began adding similar products and now suddenly none of it is working. Once the order has been "confirmed" the user is not added to the proper user group. I have checked the configuration a dozen times, but no use.
Any suggestions on something else that I could have changed that would have affected this?
I have valid order status set to "confirmed" and starting status set to "created". The order is sent to "confirmed" via payment method.
Thanks in advance!
Any suggestions on something else that I could have changed that would have affected this?
I have valid order status set to "confirmed" and starting status set to "created". The order is sent to "confirmed" via payment method.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39889
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "User group after purchase" has stopped working
Please make sure that the "HikaShop group plugin" is still there and published via the plugins manager.
That's the thing which handle that feature so if it's not there, nothing will happen.
Other than that, I don't know.
That's the thing which handle that feature so if it's not there, nothing will happen.
Other than that, I don't know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds