- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product Category links need changing
14 years 7 months ago #39933
by jonwinter
Product Category links need changing was created by jonwinter
Hi everyone.
I'm working with my customer on his Hikashop site but we are unable to figure out how to change the Product Category section links.
This is the page we are talking about: www.ashlyns.co.uk/checkout . The links on the left are what we want to use i.e. their alias paths. The links for the products don't appear the same and when clicking on 'Selection boxes' for instance, mess up the layout completely.
For consistency we prefer to use the navigational links on the left for SEO purposes but how do we update the image links to be the same and not '/checkout/categories/....'??
Can anyone help?
I'm working with my customer on his Hikashop site but we are unable to figure out how to change the Product Category section links.
This is the page we are talking about: www.ashlyns.co.uk/checkout . The links on the left are what we want to use i.e. their alias paths. The links for the products don't appear the same and when clicking on 'Selection boxes' for instance, mess up the layout completely.
For consistency we prefer to use the navigational links on the left for SEO purposes but how do we update the image links to be the same and not '/checkout/categories/....'??
Can anyone help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Category links need changing
Hi,
I couldn't check your website. It seems that the area you're talking about is not accessible:
"403 - You are not authorised to view this resource."
If I understand your problem correctly I don't think that you will be able to have the same links.
I couldn't check your website. It seems that the area you're talking about is not accessible:
"403 - You are not authorised to view this resource."
If I understand your problem correctly I don't think that you will be able to have the same links.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds