Skip to main content

Where are images stored? Mass Import question

More
14 years 7 months ago #39947 by MBAngel
I'm setting up a store, and so far, have found some things a little awkward, but no "bugs" and always a straightforward answer in the documentation. Everything is so far working as I hope. The mass import concept could use a few more words, but I understand that's an advanced concept.

I have imported a couple hundred products, and now I want to import the images, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I haven't found anything posted about where images are stored or how to add them except one by one.. which would kind of defeat the point of mass importing, lol.

Can you point me in the right direction? if I upload them to /media/com_hikashop/upload/ or /media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ will it make the thumbnails properly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39992 by MBAngel
Ok, I got brave and uploaded them to the uploads folder, and wow... instant thumbnails on the refresh of my page. Excellent job on this! and I still haven't found anything I want to do that I can't do. I'm begining to like this toy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum