- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 0
problem with address button link
when i am trying to add an address and i am clicking on the button of the new address the window that open to me its the shopping cart and not the address window.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks
amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We can't reproduce that problem on our end.
Could you try with another browser ? Does it work better ?
Does it work on our demo website for you ? (it works for us).
Could you give us an access to your front end so that we can analyze the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i dont want to put my pass here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i disabled he sef from the admin panet and i disabled the mod_rewrite and the problem continue.
i wll send you my ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks
amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You're right, I was a bit fast and it's not linked to the SEF. So I activated again the SEF on your website.
However, I think I found from where it was coming. If you unpublish the plugin "System - Cckjseblod" via the plugin manager, the new button is working again. There seems to be something messing around with hikashop in it.
The FTP access you gave me doesn't allow me to edit any file in your website so I wasn't able to try to fix that plugin. Maybe jseblod would know....
I also tried to access the address form directly with the url: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=address&redirect=checkout&task=add&step=0&tmpl=component
and it worked properly.
I don't really why that would work if it doesn't work in the popup. Anyway, disabling that plugin worked on my end. I don't know if you use it ? You might what to ask jseblod in that case. Maybe adding a small tweak in their plugin should solve that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
unfortunately, the jseblod and hikashop are all my site is. so i cant giveup one of them.
i know that you dedicated a lot of time and efforts in my site and i am greatfull for that. i need that you will try to solve the problem beacause without the shipping details i cant do nothing. i allready fix the problem that you can edit files via ftp. if i need to buy an upgrade i will do so, its very important to me, i allready worked about my site for 2 weeks or more. if you need that i will send you the files, if you cant edit them, please, tell me and i will send the files to you.
Thanks in Advanced
Amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I spent an hour adding traces in the jseblod plugin to figure out where it was messing up and why and how I could fix it without removing functionnalities from it.
Finally, on line 197 of the plugin file plugins/system/cckjseblod.php I found that:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks a lot
Amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.