Skip to main content

Discount for purchasing more than 1 product

More
14 years 7 months ago #40451 by jstvnson
I am using Hika Shop Business and I need to do a discount of products based on a category. For example, I have a category for "Buy 2 suits for $150" and I want the customer to be able to buy 1 single breasted suit and 1 double breasted suit and get the discount. All the suits are the same price.

Is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40641 by nicolas
What you could try to do is to have a coupon with a minimum quantity of 2 and select the category of products you want and activate the option "Coupon percentage applies to product only" and the option "Auto load in cart if possible".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum