- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
History Order id - Information field
14 years 7 months ago #40762
by hyman
History Order id - Information field was created by hyman
Hi! I'm trying to develop a hikashop payment plugin...
I implemented it to recive a notification of my securey gateway provider, but now they change some specifications about their service... Before these changes I was be able to send them the ORDER ID and then they returns me this value to notify hikashop.
But now, they are not able to send me the ORDER ID and I can't identify the notification with my order.
I have been thinking about two alternatives:
1- Do manually the confirmation of the order with a ID transaction variable saved in table HISTORY field history_data, and when i recieve a new order, confirm payment manually identifying the transaction nº in history of and order, with that provided me the bank.
2- Starting saving the ID TRANSACTION generated by payment plugin in some field of the order, and then recive the payment notification, but identify the order with transaction nº and not the order id.
Some help please?
I implemented it to recive a notification of my securey gateway provider, but now they change some specifications about their service... Before these changes I was be able to send them the ORDER ID and then they returns me this value to notify hikashop.
But now, they are not able to send me the ORDER ID and I can't identify the notification with my order.
I have been thinking about two alternatives:
1- Do manually the confirmation of the order with a ID transaction variable saved in table HISTORY field history_data, and when i recieve a new order, confirm payment manually identifying the transaction nº in history of and order, with that provided me the bank.
2- Starting saving the ID TRANSACTION generated by payment plugin in some field of the order, and then recive the payment notification, but identify the order with transaction nº and not the order id.
Some help please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: History Order id - Information field
Hi,
Saving the id transaction in the history_data field and using it again later on to match the notification and the order sounds like the way to go in your case.
Saving the id transaction in the history_data field and using it again later on to match the notification and the order sounds like the way to go in your case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45587
by hyman
Replied by hyman on topic Re: History Order id - Information field
Um.... How can I store $idTransaction (generated in my payment_end.php) directly to history_data field...?
some code plizzzz
some code plizzzz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: History Order id - Information field
Like that:
$class = hikashop_get('class.order');
$order = null;
$order->order_id = $order_id;
$order->history = null;
$order->history_data = $idTransaction;
$class->save($order);
$class = hikashop_get('class.order');
$order = null;
$order->order_id = $order_id;
$order->history = null;
$order->history_data = $idTransaction;
$class->save($order);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds