- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Basic paypal plugin
- thegroovyfox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40775
by thegroovyfox
Basic paypal plugin was created by thegroovyfox
Hello,
I am trying to setup a basic shop that accepts just paypal, this seems simple enough but when try and purchase something I get 'No payment methods found' if I switch on any other payment method I dont get this error, could anyone suggest where I may be going wrong please.
Thank you
I am trying to setup a basic shop that accepts just paypal, this seems simple enough but when try and purchase something I get 'No payment methods found' if I switch on any other payment method I dont get this error, could anyone suggest where I may be going wrong please.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40810
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Basic paypal plugin
You have to enable the Plugin.. Have you done that yet?
Joomla Admin > Plugins > (type in filter) Paypal There are (2)
HikaShop Paypal payment plugin = Enable
Jim
Joomla Admin > Plugins > (type in filter) Paypal There are (2)
HikaShop Paypal payment plugin = Enable
Jim
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thegroovyfox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40817
by thegroovyfox
Replied by thegroovyfox on topic Re: Basic paypal plugin
Hi Jim,
yes the plugin is turned on, all the others I can get to work but not this one, which is just typical as its the one I wanted to use!
Thanks
yes the plugin is turned on, all the others I can get to work but not this one, which is just typical as its the one I wanted to use!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Basic paypal plugin
Please check all the points of this FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
It must be one of them.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
It must be one of them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds