- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Products not listing in Products display
14 years 7 months ago #40892
by bannorb
Products not listing in Products display was created by bannorb
Hello,
I have created 3 products. When I'm in the backend/Products, nothing shows. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Beth
I have created 3 products. When I'm in the backend/Products, nothing shows. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Beth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not listing in Products display
Try to click on "product category" on the left explorer area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40915
by bannorb
Replied by bannorb on topic Re: Products not listing in Products display
Hello,
I tried that, but still nothing shows.
I have attached a screenshot.
Thanks,
Beth
I tried that, but still nothing shows.
I have attached a screenshot.
Thanks,
Beth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40918
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not listing in Products display
Then either you don't have any products in the database or they are without a category.
Did you get an error when you saved your products ?
Could you try to turn on the debug mode of the configuration of joomla and try again ?
Did you get an error when you saved your products ?
Could you try to turn on the debug mode of the configuration of joomla and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40920
by bannorb
Replied by bannorb on topic Re: Products not listing in Products display
Hello,
I have attached the exported database file so you can see the products. I didn't get an error when creating them.
Sorry, I'm very much a beginner with shopping carts. I would like to learn this one and then use it on all my projects.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Beth
I have attached the exported database file so you can see the products. I didn't get an error when creating them.
Sorry, I'm very much a beginner with shopping carts. I would like to learn this one and then use it on all my projects.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Beth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not listing in Products display
The data is correct. I can see the category for your products in that file.
Did you try to turn on the debug mode of the configuration of Joomla ?
Could you give the list of queries of the products listing page when the debug mode is on ?
Did you try to turn on the debug mode of the configuration of Joomla ?
Could you give the list of queries of the products listing page when the debug mode is on ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds