- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 4
Creat own Layout on product page
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41000
by korkunov
Creat own Layout on product page was created by korkunov
Hi.
Nicolas,
I created in a text editor copy the file /components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php and call it show2.php. He appeared in the Display-Views (administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=view), but in the product item card (administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=52) in the Layout on product page it has not appeared.
What did I do wrong?
A similar situation (Creat own Layout on product page) with categories.
I hope I have explained this ok.
Serg.
Nicolas,
I created in a text editor copy the file /components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php and call it show2.php. He appeared in the Display-Views (administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=view), but in the product item card (administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=52) in the Layout on product page it has not appeared.
What did I do wrong?
A similar situation (Creat own Layout on product page) with categories.
I hope I have explained this ok.
Serg.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by korkunov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41146
by korkunov
Replied by korkunov on topic Re: Creat own Layout on product page
Up!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41186
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Creat own Layout on product page
First make sure you use the latest version of HikaShop.
You should go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file "show" of the view "product" for your template.
Then, at the top, you will be able to change the name of the file and save it.
That will generate an override view file where you can enter your customization code.
Then, in your products/categories or in the configuration, you will be able to select that view file in the layout option instead of the default one and it should work.
You should go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file "show" of the view "product" for your template.
Then, at the top, you will be able to change the name of the file and save it.
That will generate an override view file where you can enter your customization code.
Then, in your products/categories or in the configuration, you will be able to select that view file in the layout option instead of the default one and it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds