- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Download link-order confirmed
14 years 7 months ago #41095
by Marcthur
Download link-order confirmed was created by Marcthur
Orders are not confirmed cause paypal does not have a shippingadress.(I think)
Or paypal does not send hika an e-mail with an e-mail adress.
If a new customer registers he gives his e-mail adres.
I want to use this e-mailadress for shipping and billing.
I don't need a shipping method nor a billing adress.
Everything must be arranged by only the given customers e-mail.
What happens now:
-product may be bought
-I get confirmation of that
-I receive money
-order stays created, does not confirm automatically.
I don't know how to set all the settings correct.
Too many options that I don't understand.
Please any tips, help or solutions.
Thanks
Or paypal does not send hika an e-mail with an e-mail adress.
If a new customer registers he gives his e-mail adres.
I want to use this e-mailadress for shipping and billing.
I don't need a shipping method nor a billing adress.
Everything must be arranged by only the given customers e-mail.
What happens now:
-product may be bought
-I get confirmation of that
-I receive money
-order stays created, does not confirm automatically.
I don't know how to set all the settings correct.
Too many options that I don't understand.
Please any tips, help or solutions.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download link-order confirmed
Hi,
If the orders don't get confirmed, you need to first check this:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
If that doesn't solve the problem, try to change the code:
$value = strip_tags($value);
by:
$value = JRequest::getString($key);
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php and try again.
If that still doesn't solve the problem, change the line:
$verified = preg_match( "#VERIFIED#i", $response);
by:
$verified = true;
in that same file and try again.
If the orders don't get confirmed, you need to first check this:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
If that doesn't solve the problem, try to change the code:
$value = strip_tags($value);
by:
$value = JRequest::getString($key);
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php and try again.
If that still doesn't solve the problem, change the line:
$verified = preg_match( "#VERIFIED#i", $response);
by:
$verified = true;
in that same file and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41312
by Marcthur
Replied by Marcthur on topic Re: Download link-order confirmed
Hi Nicolas,
I am getting desperate.
I planned this week to add my productlistings.
But I am stuck on this confirmation issue.
I checked this:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
I changed the lines in the file.
Tested 1st with the 1st change.
I made the 2nd change in the same file where I made the 1st change (so they are both in it)
Still not working
I turned IPN on at paypal.
Notification URL
doublemcreations.org/index.php?option=co...t&lang=en&Itemid=158
I really haven't any idea how to check the htacces issue.
Godaddy is my host.
I found htacces.txt in the root of my websitehosting. ( it is put there by joomla)
Options +FollowSymLinks is the only active line, the rest is commented out.
I am completely new to all these terms.
I started with joomla a week ago and with hikashop 5 days ago.
My webshop is running apart from the order confirmed issue.
But to tackle specific problems like this my skills are not sufficient.
That is the reason I like joomla and hikashop, these skills seems not to be needed in a CMS.
I now fear I am wrong with this.
Is there any other way you can support me in this?
Thanks,
Marc
I am getting desperate.
I planned this week to add my productlistings.
But I am stuck on this confirmation issue.
I checked this:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
I changed the lines in the file.
Tested 1st with the 1st change.
I made the 2nd change in the same file where I made the 1st change (so they are both in it)
Still not working
I turned IPN on at paypal.
Notification URL
doublemcreations.org/index.php?option=co...t&lang=en&Itemid=158
I really haven't any idea how to check the htacces issue.
Godaddy is my host.
I found htacces.txt in the root of my websitehosting. ( it is put there by joomla)
Options +FollowSymLinks is the only active line, the rest is commented out.
I am completely new to all these terms.
I started with joomla a week ago and with hikashop 5 days ago.
My webshop is running apart from the order confirmed issue.
But to tackle specific problems like this my skills are not sufficient.
That is the reason I like joomla and hikashop, these skills seems not to be needed in a CMS.
I now fear I am wrong with this.
Is there any other way you can support me in this?
Thanks,
Marc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download link-order confirmed
Your problem does not come from the htaccess as you don't have any.
If you don't receive any payment notification email from HikaShop as administrator, it means that the payment notification from PayPal is not received by HikaShop.
I think I know why. In your link you have the Itemid 158.
If you click on that link it says that you need to login.
PayPal will have the same message but of course don't have a user account to login to your website and thus the notification doesn't work.
Your menu items must be restricted to logged in users only.
Change that to all users and it should then work properly.
If you don't receive any payment notification email from HikaShop as administrator, it means that the payment notification from PayPal is not received by HikaShop.
I think I know why. In your link you have the Itemid 158.
If you click on that link it says that you need to login.
PayPal will have the same message but of course don't have a user account to login to your website and thus the notification doesn't work.
Your menu items must be restricted to logged in users only.
Change that to all users and it should then work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41488
by Marcthur
Replied by Marcthur on topic Re: Download link-order confirmed
Hi,
I tested with making the menu item, where I made my testpurchase, PUBLIC
That works, order get confirmed now.
I cannot change my menu items to public.
The whole idea of the webshop is to restrict acces to registered users only.
I don't want any public acces to shop menu items.
The website does not have a shop for public users (I don't even want them to look at the shop)
How to arrange this?
Is it possible to direct paypal IPN message to a public part of the site?
I guess not cause the info in the IPN states to the page (menu) from where the product is bought.
Thanks
I tested with making the menu item, where I made my testpurchase, PUBLIC
That works, order get confirmed now.
I cannot change my menu items to public.
The whole idea of the webshop is to restrict acces to registered users only.
I don't want any public acces to shop menu items.
The website does not have a shop for public users (I don't even want them to look at the shop)
How to arrange this?
Is it possible to direct paypal IPN message to a public part of the site?
I guess not cause the info in the IPN states to the page (menu) from where the product is bought.
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Marcthur.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download link-order confirmed
Then, you should use the "force a menu on checkout" option of Checkout tab of the configuration so that the checkout is on a public menu even if the shop is not accessible.
That way, PayPal will be able to notify HikaShop while your users won't be able to access your shop.
That way, PayPal will be able to notify HikaShop while your users won't be able to access your shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41495
by Marcthur
Replied by Marcthur on topic Re: Download link-order confirmed
Wow, it works.
I am so happy.
So much new terminology for me to learn.
Thanks for patience and help Nicolas
Marc
I am so happy.
So much new terminology for me to learn.
Thanks for patience and help Nicolas
Marc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds