- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Page doesn't refresh when payment option canged
14 years 7 months ago #41114
by smeako
Page doesn't refresh when payment option canged was created by smeako
Hi,
I'm having a problem with changing the payment options on my site. when a payment method is changed prior to checkout the page does not refresh automatically. I notice on the demo site it does.
Is this a simple setting?
cheers
I'm having a problem with changing the payment options on my site. when a payment method is changed prior to checkout the page does not refresh automatically. I notice on the demo site it does.
Is this a simple setting?
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41233
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page doesn't refresh when payment option canged
Hi,
Yes, it's the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" of the Checkout tab of the configuration which should be turned on.
Yes, it's the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" of the Checkout tab of the configuration which should be turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41246
by smeako
Replied by smeako on topic Re: Page doesn't refresh when payment option canged
Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your response. Page now refreshing.
Smeako
Thank you for your response. Page now refreshing.
Smeako
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds