- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Show a Hikashop page as a link not a menu item
14 years 7 months ago #41290
by doudijk
Show a Hikashop page as a link not a menu item was created by doudijk
How can I create a link to a Hikashop product page without it needing to be a published menu item?
I can create a link to a Hikashop page by copying the url as long as the Hikashop page is a published menu item. But when I unpublish the Hikashop menu item it 404's.
I would like people to read a page of instructions first and than click a link to the Hikashop page. Is this possible and if so how?
I don't want to have the people go to the Hikashop page directly without reading the instructions.
Thank you.
I can create a link to a Hikashop page by copying the url as long as the Hikashop page is a published menu item. But when I unpublish the Hikashop menu item it 404's.
I would like people to read a page of instructions first and than click a link to the Hikashop page. Is this possible and if so how?
I don't want to have the people go to the Hikashop page directly without reading the instructions.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41292
by wildfire
Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com
I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
Replied by wildfire on topic Re: Show a Hikashop page as a link not a menu item
You can create a menu and assign the menu module to a "Hidden" position within Joomla and create your hikashop menu items in that hidden menu, then create a link in your article to that hidden menu item that takes them to your hikashop page.
We do this type of thing all the time, especially when we want to manage sitemaps and SEO friendly links within our articles.
We do this type of thing all the time, especially when we want to manage sitemaps and SEO friendly links within our articles.
Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com
I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds