- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
credit card plugin
14 years 7 months ago #41409
by Mel
credit card plugin was created by Mel
Hi,
I have enabled the Paypal plugin and the credit card plugin. I am only seeing the Paypal option on checkout. What am I supposed to put in the Card Type section of that plugin area?
Thanks
I have enabled the Paypal plugin and the credit card plugin. I am only seeing the Paypal option on checkout. What am I supposed to put in the Card Type section of that plugin area?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41605
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: credit card plugin
Hi,
You don't see that plugin during the checkout, it means that it is not configured properly. Could you do a screenshot of the options of the plugin ?
Also, you can check the different points of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
You don't see that plugin during the checkout, it means that it is not configured properly. Could you do a screenshot of the options of the plugin ?
Also, you can check the different points of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41670
by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re: credit card plugin
Thanks, I got it working after a bit of tweaking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds