- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Out of memory error
14 years 7 months ago #41503
by ncoates
Out of memory error was created by ncoates
For some reason when clicking on one particular product on my site I get the following error
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 66584576) (tried to allocate 54 bytes) in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage99/to/ta/l_/total-martial-arts.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 675
Is this a Hikashop error? All other products are fine, I can add more products without errors, I have deleted this item and created it again, I have tried different images etc but still get the same error. Any ideas?
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 66584576) (tried to allocate 54 bytes) in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage99/to/ta/l_/total-martial-arts.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 675
Is this a Hikashop error? All other products are fine, I can add more products without errors, I have deleted this item and created it again, I have tried different images etc but still get the same error. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41510
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Out of memory error
That error comes from queries made on the database.
If that only happen on only one product, I would say that it must be because of a content plugin which cannot process its description properly, but I'm just guessing here.
Does your product have a description ? What is it ?
If that only happen on only one product, I would say that it must be because of a content plugin which cannot process its description properly, but I'm just guessing here.
Does your product have a description ? What is it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41568
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Re: Out of memory error
Here is a link, its the 'macho dyna combat kit' that produces the error,
www.total-martial-arts.co.uk/index.php/s...protective-equipment
I have deleted and recreated the product but it still does the same, i've tried to take out the description but that doesn't make a difference either, I get an internal server error when trying to edit this product in the backend too. All other products are fine.
I have deleted and recreated the product but it still does the same, i've tried to take out the description but that doesn't make a difference either, I get an internal server error when trying to edit this product in the backend too. All other products are fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Out of memory error
What information did you enter for the product ?
Did you add characteristics to it ?
How many ? With how many values ?
You can't have too many variants or your server won't be able to handle them all. In that case, you should use custom item fields instead.
Did you add characteristics to it ?
How many ? With how many values ?
You can't have too many variants or your server won't be able to handle them all. In that case, you should use custom item fields instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41634
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Re: Out of memory error
Its that characteristics causing the problem....i need to add 5...the product is fine unless I add these 5 variants....I need customers to be able to choose the colour and then there are five items that need a size option, but each size option is different, how do I use custom fields?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Out of memory error
You can create custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields in the Business edition. Make sure that they are published and displayed for the front end and you should see them on your product pages.
You can find more information about that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
You can find more information about that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncoates
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds