Skip to main content

Import modification

More
14 years 7 months ago #41508 by Nanni
Import modification was created by Nanni
I have to import referring to the product and category code.
The category code (I read on the documentation) can be set as custom field (available in the "business edition").
But, after that, I have to modify the import files.
Is it possible to know the list of the files involved in the import operation ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41654 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import modification
Hi,

The import processing is handled by only one file:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41663 by Nanni
Replied by Nanni on topic Re: Import modification
Thanks for info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum