- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Removing Product Code from listing title
14 years 7 months ago #41556
by Avantisis
Removing Product Code from listing title was created by Avantisis
Please help help guys I really need to be able to remove the product code from my h1 product title in the singular product view. Please Help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41598
by Avantisis
Replied by Avantisis on topic Re: Removing Product Code from listing title
I've checked the hikashop demo site with fire bug and am seeing class declarations in the html that aren't in my product view html. For example, there is a product_title class and product_code class and the class has a display none style declaration.
Where as on my site there is no product_title class or any product_code class in the resulting html. My assumption is that the php file that builds the product view needs to be amended. I can't seem to find any setting in the Hikashop backend user interface that corresponds with the product code's display in the layout view. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't have a lot experience with javascripting.
Where as on my site there is no product_title class or any product_code class in the resulting html. My assumption is that the php file that builds the product view needs to be amended. I can't seem to find any setting in the Hikashop backend user interface that corresponds with the product code's display in the layout view. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't have a lot experience with javascripting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing Product Code from listing title
If you don't have the CSS classes, it's probably because of your template which has a span processing which doesn't work properly.
Please turn off the span processing option of your template and it should then not display the product code thanks to the CSS classes.
Please turn off the span processing option of your template and it should then not display the product code thanks to the CSS classes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avantisis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41720
by Avantisis
Replied by Avantisis on topic Re: Removing Product Code from listing title
@Nicolas I had two templates running on my site, my home template and internal template. When I disabled the home template the problem went away. Have you encountered any problems with the Hikashop display in the past being affected when multiple templates are being used across a site? Hikashop was only published in the internal template so I'm not sure why unassigning the home template would affect how the product displays in the product view. In any event thanks for your reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41724
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing Product Code from listing title
No but each time someone had that problem, it was linked to the span processing of the template. It's probably that the span processing option of your home template is activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds