- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Audio download and order on CD option for product?
14 years 7 months ago #41699
by bandalho
Audio download and order on CD option for product? was created by bandalho
Hi,
I'm considering purchasing the Business Edition of HikaShop and I would like to know if the following is possible:
I'm considering purchasing the Business Edition of HikaShop and I would like to know if the following is possible:
- I want to be able to sell an audio product with 2 different options: (1) as an audio file download and (2) as a CD. Is this possible? How could I set up Hikashop for this?
- If the customer buys the audio download and chooses payment by bank transfer, how can I give access to the download link after confirmation of bank transfer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41869
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Audio download and order on CD option for product?
Hi,
1. Yes, it's possible. You will need to create one characteristic "support" with two values "CD" and "file download". Then, add your characteristic to your product and click on the "manage variant" button in order to upload the downloadable file to the corresponding variant and maybe set different prices for each one.
More information here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
2. When you change the status of the order to "confirmed" in the back end, you can activate the user notification and he will receive an email with the links to download his files.
1. Yes, it's possible. You will need to create one characteristic "support" with two values "CD" and "file download". Then, add your characteristic to your product and click on the "manage variant" button in order to upload the downloadable file to the corresponding variant and maybe set different prices for each one.
More information here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
2. When you change the status of the order to "confirmed" in the back end, you can activate the user notification and he will receive an email with the links to download his files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41950
by bandalho
Replied by bandalho on topic Re: Audio download and order on CD option for product?
Hi Nicolas,
thank you for your reply.
Instead of a drop down menu with those options, is it possible to have 2 buttons? Something like the example attached?
Also, how can I configure quantity discounts in Hikashop? I mean the possibility for Hikashop to calculate it like "buy 2 for 20€, 3 for 25€, 5 for 39€", even if they are different products?
Best regards
thank you for your reply.
Instead of a drop down menu with those options, is it possible to have 2 buttons? Something like the example attached?
Also, how can I configure quantity discounts in Hikashop? I mean the possibility for Hikashop to calculate it like "buy 2 for 20€, 3 for 25€, 5 for 39€", even if they are different products?
Best regards
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by bandalho.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42091
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Audio download and order on CD option for product?
There is no option to do that display. You can do it by customizing the "option" and "quantity" files of the "product" view via the menu Display->Views but that require to know PHP quite well.
Yes, you can set quantity prices. It's easy. When you enter your prices in your products, just set a minimum quantity (beware, it's the unit price that you always need to enter there).
Yes, you can set quantity prices. It's easy. When you enter your prices in your products, just set a minimum quantity (beware, it's the unit price that you always need to enter there).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds