Skip to main content

Brand New Newbie

More
14 years 7 months ago #41843 by Exess1000
Brand New Newbie was created by Exess1000
Hello, I'm just starting a website and just kinda know the basics of joomla and enough to get my content and pictures up. I just recently decided to start a web shop. I first tried virtumart but I couldn't find much help with their updated version. I was reading reviews about Hikashop and decided to give it a try. I like it but i'm have trouble getting things to work for me. I'm hoping theres someone out there who is willing to help me out and get me started. Iv'e been playing around with this for 2 days now. I'm about to give up.

Regards,
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41993 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Brand New Newbie
Hi,

Sure, we can help you but you need to explain what are your problems so that we can help you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum