Need small Cartinfo next to menu
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #42111
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Need small Cartinfo next to menu was created by gasoline
I want a small cart info next to the menu. It only has to display number of items in Cart. Is that possible? And how?
When they click they will be taken to full cart page.
Example image attached as schets what I want.
When they click they will be taken to full cart page.
Example image attached as schets what I want.
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #42306
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: Need small Cartinfo next to menu
Anybody? Need to realise this this week!!
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #42307
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Need small Cartinfo next to menu
Isn't this just publishing the cart in a module position and selecting the mini cart radio button and then selecting most of the options to no except the "show quantities in the cart"?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by tony@10uk.net. Reason: spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #42325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need small Cartinfo next to menu
Yes tony@10uk.net gave the solution. You can do that with the hikashop cart module that you can configure via the joomla module manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60794
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: Need small Cartinfo next to menu
Thanks, it works already for some time butt I need to change the lay-out ands can't find the VIEW file.
Where can I find the file to edit this small cart?
Where can I find the file to edit this small cart?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need small Cartinfo next to menu
You can edit the file "cart" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds