- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Decir a Una Amiga Escoger tamaño
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42138
by scharfet
Decir a Una Amiga Escoger tamaño was created by scharfet
I have a view questions about how to make changes in the product view:
Where can I find instruccions how to make a personalized layout?
1.)
How do substitute the "name of the characteristics" for a text which is allwas the same in all products like "choose size". When I change the php-file, how to prevent deleting in case of an update of hikashop?
Example:
Instead of:
"Size 50g/100/250"
Should be:
"Choose size"
2.)
If I'd like to change the alignment of the following fields from vertical to horizontal I have to change (deleting <br>) a php-file, wright?
Is:
1.hikashop_product_characteristics
2.hikashop_product_price_main,
3.hikashop_product_quantity_main
Should be:
1.hikashop_product_characteristics 2.hikashop_product_price_main, 3.hikashop_product_quantity_main
Thank you!
Where can I find instruccions how to make a personalized layout?
1.)
How do substitute the "name of the characteristics" for a text which is allwas the same in all products like "choose size". When I change the php-file, how to prevent deleting in case of an update of hikashop?
Example:
Instead of:
"Size 50g/100/250"
Should be:
"Choose size"
2.)
If I'd like to change the alignment of the following fields from vertical to horizontal I have to change (deleting <br>) a php-file, wright?
Is:
1.hikashop_product_characteristics
2.hikashop_product_price_main,
3.hikashop_product_quantity_main
Should be:
1.hikashop_product_characteristics 2.hikashop_product_price_main, 3.hikashop_product_quantity_main
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42340
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Decir a Una Amiga Escoger tamaño
Hi,
1.
The characteristic name is displayed by the code :
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php
If you want to do your change via an override, you will have to follow the instructions in the developer documentation regarding the characteristic display override:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
2.
Assuming that you're using the latest version of HikaShop, you will find these <br> tags in the "show_default" file of the view "product" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views.
1.
The characteristic name is displayed by the code :
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php
If you want to do your change via an override, you will have to follow the instructions in the developer documentation regarding the characteristic display override:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
2.
Assuming that you're using the latest version of HikaShop, you will find these <br> tags in the "show_default" file of the view "product" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds