Skip to main content

Discount prices on few articles

More
14 years 6 months ago #42264 by dirkvdv
I've installed the free download version of Hikashop and I want to add discount to a few products only or a whole category. I can't find how to do that.
Is it possible to do this or not ? And if it is, is it possible in a bought version of Hikasop ?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42410 by nicolas
It's only possible in commercial editions via the menu System>Discounts. In the free version, you can add discounts but it applies to the whole store.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42546 by dirkvdv
As well in the Essential as in the Business version ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42688 by nicolas
Yes, both editions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum