- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Login and empty shopping cart
14 years 6 months ago #42294
by Settipani
Login and empty shopping cart was created by Settipani
Hi to Nicolas and to all of you. 
I have a strange problem.
When I choose a product and decide to go to the checkout, hikashop opens the login page or registration.
If I do the login or registration, then the cart is empty. But I had already chosen a product ... why is this?
How can I fix this?
I use Joomla 1.5.25 and Hikashop business.
Thanks for your attention!
Regards
I have a strange problem.
When I choose a product and decide to go to the checkout, hikashop opens the login page or registration.
If I do the login or registration, then the cart is empty. But I had already chosen a product ... why is this?
How can I fix this?
I use Joomla 1.5.25 and Hikashop business.
Thanks for your attention!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login and empty shopping cart
It's probably that you disabled/removed the hikashop user synchronization plugin. Just check that it's still there and enabled via the plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42376
by Settipani
Replied by Settipani on topic Re: Login and empty shopping cart
:laugh: it is true, you're a genius!
Thanks!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Thanks!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds