Skip to main content

Set up PayPal and Paypal Pro

More
14 years 6 months ago #42371 by karaseye
Hi! I have tried to set up both the paypal and paypal pro plugins and I am having problems with both...

With the paypal plugin, after filling all the necessary information and clicking 'order', I am redirected to the paypal page and an order is placed BEFORE I even enter my card or paypal logins in order to be. Which is obviously a big issue...

With the paypal pro plugin, after filling all the necessary information and clicking order, the page refreshes and nothing happens. The order is not placed and the payment is not done either.

My workflow is the following: cart_login_address_shipping_payment_confirm,end

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42441 by karaseye
J'ai bidouillé toute la journée mais toujours rien... Vous pouvez m'aider ? Merci !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42445 by nicolas
It's normal, orders are CREATED before you go to paypal with the standard paypal plugin. Then, once the payment is validated, the orders are CONFIRMED.


With PayPal pro, the payment is directly validated before the order is created so the order is directly created with the status confirmed.
If it doesn't let you finish the checkout, it means that there was an error with the transaction. You should see an error message.
Since you apparently don't see the error message, it's because of your template not displaying error messages, so you should fix your template:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42655 by karaseye
The created/confirmed statuses makes sense. Thanks for explaining, I didn't quite get this before. However, as for the paypal pro plugin, it's still not working. I've activated the debug function and here is what it's saying:

Array ( [USER] => XXX [PWD] => XXX [SIGNATURE] => XXX [VERSION] => 51.0 [METHOD] => DoDirectPayment [PAYMENTACTION] => Sale [AMT] => 1.00 [ACCT] => XXX [EXPDATE] => XXX [FIRSTNAME] => XXX [LASTNAME] => XXX [CURRENCYCODE] => EUR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42678 by nicolas
And you didn't get any other error message ?
Could you give a link to your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42701 by karaseye
Can I send you the link via email?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42703 by nicolas
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42706 by karaseye
Ooops sorry, I just read this. I've sent it to you directly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42808 by nicolas
Could you change the line:
$app->enqueueMessage(nl2br(print_r($ret, true)));

to:
echo print_r($ret, true) . "\n\n\n";

in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro.php and try again ? Do you get an additional error message then ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42810 by karaseye
HI Nicolas,

I get the following message now:

Array ( [USER] => XXX [PWD] => XXX [SIGNATURE] => XXX [VERSION] => 51.0 [METHOD] => DoDirectPayment [PAYMENTACTION] => Sale [AMT] => 1.00 [ACCT] => XXX [EXPDATE] => XXX [FIRSTNAME] => XXX [LASTNAME] => XXX [CURRENCYCODE] => EUR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42817 by nicolas
That's your problem :)
PayPal Pro is not available in France.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42822 by karaseye
Oh... I actually thought Paypal intégral was the equivalent and that it was working the same way... Is it not the case?

Does this mean there's no way to integrate the payment method in the store?

Also, I have tried to set up the payment and shipping methods for the US and tried paying with a US card, but it didn't work either... Why would that be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42826 by nicolas
Your PayPal account needs to be a US, canada or UK one.
It's not something you can change in HikaShop.
You won't be able to use PayPal pro on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42830 by karaseye
Ok... Too bad! I'll try one of the other method then. Thanks for the heads up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42831 by karaseye
Oh and could you please tell me which of the payment methods -that are included on the website- are easy to set up and fully working in France?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42832 by nicolas
alertpay, cardsave and moneybookers.

I didn't get any feedback from bluepaid, but it should be simple too.

Then you have ATOS for french banks but you first need a "Vente à distance" contract with them and it's less easy to setup the payment plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42833 by karaseye
Perfect thanks, I'll try to set up one of those!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum