- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
two languages - modul itemid does not change
14 years 6 months ago #42503
by starcd
two languages - modul itemid does not change was created by starcd
I have two languages and a category listing as modul on my sidebar. When I click a category the Itemid will not change when I switch the language. It stays the same:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=mineralien&Itemid=128&lang=de
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=mineralien&Itemid=128&lang=en
The result is, that my main menu will not switch
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=mineralien&Itemid=128&lang=de
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=12&name=mineralien&Itemid=128&lang=en
The result is, that my main menu will not switch
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42679
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: two languages - modul itemid does not change
I suppose that you must be using joomla 2.5's multi language system.
It doesn't allow you to change the itemid when you switch the language.
And the way it's done, I don't see how you can do that.
If you use instead Falang's multi language capabilities, you can have the same module in several languages, that way you don't have that itemid problem because with it you translate directly one module in the different languages instead of having to create one module per language like you do with Joomla.
It doesn't allow you to change the itemid when you switch the language.
And the way it's done, I don't see how you can do that.
If you use instead Falang's multi language capabilities, you can have the same module in several languages, that way you don't have that itemid problem because with it you translate directly one module in the different languages instead of having to create one module per language like you do with Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds