Skip to main content

Correct Settings in .csv for the "Image" Field

More
14 years 6 months ago #42609 by drazey46
Having difficulty getting my product images to display. First question is where or what is the default location for the Product images? Second Question is how do I properly format the "image" field in the .csv file. I need the image to appear and I also need the name, but can not find out the correct format to use. I tried using the url of where the product image was at, but that did not work. then just tried the image name (i.e. 12345.jpg, 14588.jpg, etc .. )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42615 by drazey46
Never Mind. I found out the issue. All images must be located in the Upload folder unless otherwise specified in the Shop Configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum