- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
product detail page (front end)
14 years 6 months ago #42610
by ntd2000
product detail page (front end) was created by ntd2000
Hello, first thanks for a great product 
Next is my problem, I have 2 products in this category:
binhdong.vn/index.php/san-pham/danh-muc/17-nhom-bo-phoi
The left product lead to nowhere and the right product lead to somewhere I don't even know.
I already filled out detailed information in the products page (name, description, meta description, keywords).
Please help me.
Thank you.
Next is my problem, I have 2 products in this category:
binhdong.vn/index.php/san-pham/danh-muc/17-nhom-bo-phoi
The left product lead to nowhere and the right product lead to somewhere I don't even know.
I already filled out detailed information in the products page (name, description, meta description, keywords).
Please help me.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product detail page (front end)
That must come from a problem with the SEF on your website.
Could you try to turn it off ? Does it work after that ? What are the links in that case ?
Could you try to turn it off ? Does it work after that ? What are the links in that case ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42853
by ntd2000
Replied by ntd2000 on topic Re: product detail page (front end)
it works if I turn off the SEF. However, the link is not very friendly ^^ as before. Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42868
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product detail page (front end)
What are the links in that case ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds