- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with Checkout process and custom fields
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42611
by caguilar
Problem with Checkout process and custom fields was created by caguilar
Hi Nicolas,
I already bought the business version, but I was wondering if you can help me with some doubts that I have.
I've been testing the site and I have the following issue:
1. I put the first order without any kind of problem but if I want to do another checkout, the system gives an error.
In the Admin panel I modified the proccess in this way:
(I tried with or without these options and I got the same error)
. No registration
. No Login
==============================
Checkout workflow:
Cart (next)
Login / Address (next)
Fields* / Cart / Payment (next)
==============================
*Fields: I added few new fields and one of them, is (date of event). So when I do the "second checkout" the system shows me an error page with this title
(500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (03-30-2012) at position 0 (0): Unexpected character)
I think this happen because the system keep active all the info into the forms (cookies or something like that).
For that reason I need to do the logout and restart all the process.
Is there any way to clear ALL data from the forms once I complete the order?
Can I get a favor (of course if you have time).. could you check the site and do a checkout after you finish, please select another item and do again a checkout. Please!
store.xpressjumpers.com/
<<Will be better if you can check yourself because maybe with my English you can't understand me what I trying to explain>>
Thanks in advance,
I already bought the business version, but I was wondering if you can help me with some doubts that I have.
I've been testing the site and I have the following issue:
1. I put the first order without any kind of problem but if I want to do another checkout, the system gives an error.
In the Admin panel I modified the proccess in this way:
(I tried with or without these options and I got the same error)
. No registration
. No Login
==============================
Checkout workflow:
Cart (next)
Login / Address (next)
Fields* / Cart / Payment (next)
==============================
*Fields: I added few new fields and one of them, is (date of event). So when I do the "second checkout" the system shows me an error page with this title
(500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (03-30-2012) at position 0 (0): Unexpected character)
I think this happen because the system keep active all the info into the forms (cookies or something like that).
For that reason I need to do the logout and restart all the process.
Is there any way to clear ALL data from the forms once I complete the order?
Can I get a favor (of course if you have time).. could you check the site and do a checkout after you finish, please select another item and do again a checkout. Please!
store.xpressjumpers.com/
<<Will be better if you can check yourself because maybe with my English you can't understand me what I trying to explain>>
Thanks in advance,
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by caguilar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Checkout process and custom fields
I don't know where that error comes from but cleaning the fields after the order is a good idea.
That can be done quite easily by adding the code:
after the code:
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php
That should hopefully fix your problem.
That can be done quite easily by adding the code:
Code:
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.checkout_fields_ok',0);
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.checkout_fields',null);
after the code:
Code:
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.coupon_code','' );
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_number','');
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_month','');
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_year','');
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_CCV','');
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_owner','');
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_valid',0);
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.checkout_terms', 0 );
That should hopefully fix your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42764
by caguilar
Replied by caguilar on topic Re: Problem with Checkout process and custom fields
Awesome!!! :woohoo:
I really appreciate it!
That was the solution, now its working fine! both problems where solved (finish button and the cache)
Thanks again, Nicolas!
I really appreciate it!
That was the solution, now its working fine! both problems where solved (finish button and the cache)
Thanks again, Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds