- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
PNG images
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42695
by paulocamacho
PNG images was created by paulocamacho
This is a rare case , I want to use PNG images , no background, I use it before but now I see a black background , it there something that I need to do, or is the type of PNG images .
thanks so much
thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PNG images
That's a bug which was reported 1 month ago. You can fix it by replacing the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php with the file in this package:
www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/5588/image.zip
That fix will be added in next version of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/5588/image.zip
That fix will be added in next version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #42707
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: PNG images
Great men thanks so much , work perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds