- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Oscommerce Import??
- tonysimpson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 9 months ago #4284
by tonysimpson
Oscommerce Import?? was created by tonysimpson
Hi guys.
I am hoping to move off of Oscommerce to Joomla + Hikashop. I don't mind moving products over manually as there aren't really that many of them; however I have a lot of customers setup on the site with many existing orders. My main consern is getting the users migrated over.
Is there any tool to import the customer/user details?
Really appreciate any help guys!
Tony.
I am hoping to move off of Oscommerce to Joomla + Hikashop. I don't mind moving products over manually as there aren't really that many of them; however I have a lot of customers setup on the site with many existing orders. My main consern is getting the users migrated over.
Is there any tool to import the customer/user details?
Really appreciate any help guys!
Tony.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #4285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Oscommerce Import??
Hi,
You will find several extensions available to import users into joomla: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migrati...sers-import-a-export
Mainly, you have to export the users into a CSV and then use a user import extension to import it.
Importing orders into hikashop is way more complicated as the order information is split accross several tables and we didn't had the ressources yet to build an importer.
You will find several extensions available to import users into joomla: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migrati...sers-import-a-export
Mainly, you have to export the users into a CSV and then use a user import extension to import it.
Importing orders into hikashop is way more complicated as the order information is split accross several tables and we didn't had the ressources yet to build an importer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tonysimpson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 9 months ago #4287
by tonysimpson
Replied by tonysimpson on topic Re: Oscommerce Import??
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds