- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Product code showing on page
14 years 6 months ago #42845
by bbromhall
Product code showing on page was created by bbromhall
Hello everyone!
I have a problem where the product code always shows up on the product page. I have googled this and found this link www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/39780...n-the-frontpage.html
Alternatively, you can edit the file show_default (or show before version 1.5.6) of the view product via the menu Display->Views and remove the line:
echo $this->element->product_code;
But I don't seem to be able to find the code to alter! Not sure if I'm being stupid :blush: I'm running Rocketthemes Reflex template.
If you need me to PM login details and address I'll be more than happy. Keen to get this sorted quickly! :laugh:
I have a problem where the product code always shows up on the product page. I have googled this and found this link www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/39780...n-the-frontpage.html
Alternatively, you can edit the file show_default (or show before version 1.5.6) of the view product via the menu Display->Views and remove the line:
echo $this->element->product_code;
But I don't seem to be able to find the code to alter! Not sure if I'm being stupid :blush: I'm running Rocketthemes Reflex template.
If you need me to PM login details and address I'll be more than happy. Keen to get this sorted quickly! :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product code showing on page
That link also says that you should turn off the span processing option of your template. That's easier than changing the code, you should do that...
The following user(s) said Thank You: bbromhall
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42848
by bbromhall
Replied by bbromhall on topic Re: Product code showing on page
Couldn't find that option earlier, now it's plain as anything :blush:
THANKS!
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds