Skip to main content

Applying discounts based on qty purchased?

More
14 years 6 months ago #45928 by nicolas
It's fixed now.
We'll add that to next version of HikaShop so you won't have problems updating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45935 by bluetonguedesigns
Hi Nicolas, thanks for looking at it, but, I am not seeing discounts coming into effect at all?



I have the discount coupon loaded as you would have seen for 3 and up, I have tried 3+ of a single product, plus 3 different products and still no discount shows?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45937 by nicolas
I had disabled the auto load option of the coupon in order to add it manually and see the error message.
Just turn that option back on and the coupon will be loaded automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45940 by bluetonguedesigns
Ahh, missed that, thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45948 by bluetonguedesigns
Just to be a pain, I am assuming only 1 coupon can be active? In this situation, it seems you can only have one product category applied to a coupon, and as there are 3 categories out of 5 that we need coupons for. So I did try setting up another coupon for a second category, added products but the first coupon was the only active one.

Typing this out, the solution came to me LOL

I'll add a 6th category that the discounts will apply for, and add that "special discountable" category to all the products that are eligible for discounting.

I think that should work fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45949 by nicolas
Indeed, you won't be able to have several coupons applied at the same time. Your solution sounds good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45956 by bluetonguedesigns
OK, how can I firstly make discounts show inc tax?



If I am taking 10% off that would be less $60? Plus the $10 freight, making the grand total $550? Or am I missing a setting or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45958 by nicolas
You have several options to control taxes on discounts. First, you have the option "apply discounts" of the configuration. Second, in your discounts, you can change the "tax category" option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45961 by bluetonguedesigns
Hi Nicolas.

Before Taxes setting fixed the issue.

Have a great easter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum