- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Mini cart - Total Items Issue!
14 years 6 months ago #42884
by kayes
Mini cart - Total Items Issue! was created by kayes
Nicolas Hi,
Congratulations for an amazing extension and the tremendous support you provide.
After struggling with VM for a while I turned to the Business version of Hikashop to find my peace of mind. At the moment I am still novice and trying to learn Hikashop and set up my site. So please bear with me.
I would like your help regarding an issue(?) I noticed with the minicart.
If you buy a product with options (e.g. the Desktop Tower at your demo site) and you add it to Cart, then if you switch to the Minicart it shows "8 Items for..." which is the Main Product + ALL 7 Options available! Well this is wrong since even if I do not choose a Webcam, for example, it will still show 8 Items! The customer will be frustrated. Moreover, in some cases the deliverable product is ONE item comprising of many others (that surely add to the price), but the buyer does not "see". He cares only about the Final 1 Unit.
What can we do to show 1 Item instead of "8 Items for..."
Thank you in advance
Congratulations for an amazing extension and the tremendous support you provide.
After struggling with VM for a while I turned to the Business version of Hikashop to find my peace of mind. At the moment I am still novice and trying to learn Hikashop and set up my site. So please bear with me.
I would like your help regarding an issue(?) I noticed with the minicart.
If you buy a product with options (e.g. the Desktop Tower at your demo site) and you add it to Cart, then if you switch to the Minicart it shows "8 Items for..." which is the Main Product + ALL 7 Options available! Well this is wrong since even if I do not choose a Webcam, for example, it will still show 8 Items! The customer will be frustrated. Moreover, in some cases the deliverable product is ONE item comprising of many others (that surely add to the price), but the buyer does not "see". He cares only about the Final 1 Unit.
What can we do to show 1 Item instead of "8 Items for..."
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42942
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini cart - Total Items Issue!
You're right. We didn't think about that.
Change the code:
to:
in the file "cart" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and it will display the correct quantity.
Change the code:
Code:
foreach($this->rows as $i => $row){
if(empty($row->cart_product_quantity)) continue;
Code:
$group = $this->config->get('group_options',0);
foreach($this->rows as $i => $row){
if(empty($row->cart_product_quantity)) continue;
if($group && $row->cart_product_option_parent_id) continue;
in the file "cart" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and it will display the correct quantity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds