- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Page Heading not displaying
14 years 6 months ago #42885
by apc
Page Heading not displaying was created by apc
I have configured a menu items as a Category Listing.
I have created a Page Heading, switched it to on, but the page heading is not showing.
How do I get it to show?
Thanks.
I have created a Page Heading, switched it to on, but the page heading is not showing.
How do I get it to show?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page Heading not displaying
Hi,
Make sure that the option "Add Menu Title" of the menu is turned on and it should display.
Make sure that the option "Add Menu Title" of the menu is turned on and it should display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42948
by apc
I did this to start with, but the page heading displays as "product category".
Under "Page Heading" in the menu item, I have A page title and it is switched to "Show Page Heading".
This is Joomla 2.5.2
Thanks Nicolas.
Replied by apc on topic Re: Page Heading not displaying
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Make sure that the option "Add Menu Title" of the menu is turned on and it should display.
I did this to start with, but the page heading displays as "product category".
Under "Page Heading" in the menu item, I have A page title and it is switched to "Show Page Heading".
This is Joomla 2.5.2
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43077
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page Heading not displaying
The text "product category" is the name of your main category. You can change it by editing that category on your category listing (click on root on the left explorer to see the entry).
But you can also toggle the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" of your menu so that it displays the menu title instead of the category name.
But you can also toggle the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" of your menu so that it displays the menu title instead of the category name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds