- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
Custom fields
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42953
by paulocamacho
Custom fields was created by paulocamacho
Hi, I need your help, I want to use Custom fields , but I need to have control of the layout or position of the fields,Thanks so much Nic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43086
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom fields
Which type of custom fields ? For products ? Items ? Orders ? What kind of layout do you want?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #43094
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Custom fields
is for items, I need to get information from users for specific product. thanks again Nic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43213
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom fields
You would have to customize the code of the file "show_block_custom_item" via the menu Display->Views for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds