- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
user choose price?
14 years 6 months ago #42968
by mYst
user choose price? was created by mYst
I'm creating a flower shop.
For some of the the products I use characteristics to make a difference between the size of the bouquet
Now I would also like to have the possibility to let the customer choose a price. e.g. roses are €2 a piece, €20 for a medium bouquet, €40 for a large bouquet. under these prices I would like to have a blank field where the user fills in an amount.
is this possible?
For some of the the products I use characteristics to make a difference between the size of the bouquet
Now I would also like to have the possibility to let the customer choose a price. e.g. roses are €2 a piece, €20 for a medium bouquet, €40 for a large bouquet. under these prices I would like to have a blank field where the user fills in an amount.
is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: user choose price?
That would require to create a custom field of the table "item" so that there is this field, plus a quantity price calculation override plugin so that the system uses that price when relevant. We have some documentation for developers regarding that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43130
by mYst
Replied by mYst on topic Re: user choose price?
Thanks, I will take a look into that.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mYst.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds