- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
Payment Method Order
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42987
by mohairbears
Payment Method Order was created by mohairbears
Hi, Is it possible to dictate the order of Payment Methods? i.e. PayPal is listed as the first option and I would like this as the last option out of the 4 methods I have.
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43153
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment Method Order
Go in the joomla plugins manager and change the order of the payment plugins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
14 years 6 months ago #43171
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: Payment Method Order
Sorry for being dumb I really should have know that.
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds