Skip to main content

Categories menu disappeared

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43069 by mYst
Hi,

I don't know what I did, but suddenly the categories menu in articles disappeared.
I searched for hours, reinstalled hikashop,... but couldn't fix it.
Is this a setting I'm over seeing?

What I see:



what I should see:


Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mYst.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43134 by mYst
Ok, I feel stupid now.
It is indeed a setting in the configuration.

I found it after carefully reading every option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43211 by nicolas
Yes, it'es the category explorer option of the Display tab of the configuration which handles that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum