Skip to main content

Error on checkout

More
14 years 6 months ago #43144 by kasnoff
Error on checkout was created by kasnoff
I just want to send the customer directly to paypal.
When I click nest I get "invalid address" see attached

also the paypal button below the message is not showing up.

please advise,

Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43245 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error on checkout
Hi,

I couldn't find any "Invalid address" message in HikaShop.
It must come from something else. Could you give a link to your website so that we can see that ?

Regarding the button, if you update to HikaShop 1.5.7, that should be fixed. You can download the new version on our website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43255 by kasnoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43390 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error on checkout
From what I can see, this comes from the email sending library of Joomla which throws an error because an email address is invalid.
In can see that you removed all the login/address views from your checkout.
Please make sure that you also unpublish the emails of HikaShop via the menu System->Emails (business edition) so that the emails are not sent with empty information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43510 by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Error on checkout

nicolas wrote: From what I can see, this comes from the email sending library of Joomla which throws an error because an email address is invalid.
In can see that you removed all the login/address views from your checkout.
Please make sure that you also unpublish the emails of HikaShop via the menu System->Emails (business edition) so that the emails are not sent with empty information.


I'm also getting the invalid address. I'm using essential edition. What should I do to turn that off?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43514 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error on checkout
Go in the database and edit the table jos_config. There set the order_created_notification.publish entry to 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43519 by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Error on checkout

nicolas wrote: Go in the database and edit the table jos_config. There set the order_created_notification.publish entry to 0


Can't find jos_config in database. Are you referring to jos_hikashop_config? If yes, the closest I found was "order_creation_notification_email". There was no "order_created_notification". Did a search on the entire database too and could not find the search term "order_created_notification".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43541 by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Error on checkout
Hi Nicolas,

I found the following "order_creation_notification.published" and "order_creation_notification.html" in "jos_hikashop_config". Which one do I change the entry to 0?
Also if I change the entry to 0, will that mean I stop getting email notifications when an order is created?

Thanks for your help!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by maison05.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43542 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error on checkout
it's the published ones you need to change.
The creation email is for users, not the admin.
Since you don't ask for the user email in the checkout, they don't get the emails anyway so it won't change anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43544 by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Error on checkout

nicolas wrote: it's the published ones you need to change.
The creation email is for users, not the admin.
Since you don't ask for the user email in the checkout, they don't get the emails anyway so it won't change anything.


Hi Nicolas,

just changed "order_creation_notification.published" to 0 but "Invalid address: " still shows up. Any other suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43696 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error on checkout
Mmm.

Then let's do differently. add the line below in the override area of your translation file via the Languages tab of the configuration:

PHPMAILER_INVALID_ADDRESS=""

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43860 by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Error on checkout

nicolas wrote: Mmm.

Then let's do differently. add the line below in the override area of your translation file via the Languages tab of the configuration:

PHPMAILER_INVALID_ADDRESS=""


This solution works! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum