- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Default country United States of America
14 years 6 months ago #43147
by wiersbr
Default country United States of America was created by wiersbr
OK, I am officially lost. The interface that Hikashop shows me in Joomla 2.5 if far different that that I see in the Hikashop documentation (
www.hikashop.com/en/support/41-hikashop-field-listing.html
) . I find no address_country user field or anything like it. And the threads here say edit hose in custom fields, which do not seem to be there. HOW do I change the default country from France to United States of America??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43150
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default country United States of America
You can access the custom fields listing via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Don't you see it in HikaShop?
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/tuto_content_options_module_menu.png
Don't you see it in HikaShop?
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/tuto_content_options_module_menu.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43180
by wiersbr
Replied by wiersbr on topic Re: Default country United States of America
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43181
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default country United States of America
It seems that you're not using the default back end template. I suppose that your template does not handle the display of the menu under the title.
Please change the "menu position" option to "above the content" in the configuration and that should display you the menu.
Please change the "menu position" option to "above the content" in the configuration and that should display you the menu.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43191
by wiersbr
Replied by wiersbr on topic Re: Default country United States of America
Wow! Night and Day! I see the light!
That makes a big difference.
THANKS!
That makes a big difference.
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds