- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Table layout for different packing modes
14 years 6 months ago #43148
by tamas
Table layout for different packing modes was created by tamas
Hi!
I would like to buy your produsct Hika Shop, but i would like to know something.
I would like to make a shop, and for products there will be more packaging like bag, pallet and box.
This packings require a bigger amount to buy from pruduct. I want to sell the product cheaper if you buy more.
I need a table layout with packing modes, prices, and needed quanitis for the packaging, like on this page:
shop.flaschen.de/products/de/Weinflasche...efac8e1b4998eb1dac48
I played with the charasteristics, and i could make different packaging with different prices, but the table layout doesnt work i can see just drop down list and radio buttons.
Can i make a table layout - what you see in the linked page - with hikashop? If yes, how can i do that?
I would like to buy your produsct Hika Shop, but i would like to know something.
I would like to make a shop, and for products there will be more packaging like bag, pallet and box.
This packings require a bigger amount to buy from pruduct. I want to sell the product cheaper if you buy more.
I need a table layout with packing modes, prices, and needed quanitis for the packaging, like on this page:
shop.flaschen.de/products/de/Weinflasche...efac8e1b4998eb1dac48
I played with the charasteristics, and i could make different packaging with different prices, but the table layout doesnt work i can see just drop down list and radio buttons.
Can i make a table layout - what you see in the linked page - with hikashop? If yes, how can i do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Table layout for different packing modes
Hi,
There is no option to have a table layout for characteristics. If you know PHP, you can create a characteristics display override as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
There is no option to have a table layout for characteristics. If you know PHP, you can create a characteristics display override as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds