- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with compatability of my Joomla template
- marlenevdc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43247
by marlenevdc
Problem with compatability of my Joomla template was created by marlenevdc
Hi,
I have a problem with the compatability of HikaShop and the template I'm currently using.
I downloaded your Starter kit and installed it to Joomla and it worked perfectly. However, when I load the template I want to use on the website to Joomla, the HikaShop component disappears.
Any idea why this could be happening?
I have a problem with the compatability of HikaShop and the template I'm currently using.
I downloaded your Starter kit and installed it to Joomla and it worked perfectly. However, when I load the template I want to use on the website to Joomla, the HikaShop component disappears.
Any idea why this could be happening?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with compatability of my Joomla template
Hi,
Isn't the problem because your menu module is assigned to a position which doesn't exists in your new template ? Thus, reassigning it might do the trick.
Could you give a link to your website so that we can see that ?
Isn't the problem because your menu module is assigned to a position which doesn't exists in your new template ? Thus, reassigning it might do the trick.
Could you give a link to your website so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marlenevdc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #43392
by marlenevdc
Replied by marlenevdc on topic Re: Problem with compatability of my Joomla template
Hi,
I'm not sure if that is the problem, as the Component disappears completely once I load the template.
So, if I load HikaShop and then go the Admin panel and hover over the Component menu item, I can see it. The minute I install my template and then hover over the Component menu item, HikaShop is gone.
The website is : www.herbalworx.co.za/dev .
Thanks.
I'm not sure if that is the problem, as the Component disappears completely once I load the template.
So, if I load HikaShop and then go the Admin panel and hover over the Component menu item, I can see it. The minute I install my template and then hover over the Component menu item, HikaShop is gone.
The website is : www.herbalworx.co.za/dev .
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with compatability of my Joomla template
Could you do some screenshots so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds