- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Make Products & cart look better in Basic version
14 years 6 months ago #43286
by mbyp
Make Products & cart look better in Basic version was created by mbyp
is it possible to make my products look better and the shopping cart to be more prominent in the basic version or do I need to upgrade?
I realise I need bigger photos, which am a awaiting
madebyyoungpeople.co.uk/index.php/shop/category/12-50fifty
Is there any documentation about this?
Cheers
Lee
I realise I need bigger photos, which am a awaiting
madebyyoungpeople.co.uk/index.php/shop/category/12-50fifty
Is there any documentation about this?
Cheers
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Make Products & cart look better in Basic version
Hi,
You can configure the size of the images via the options of the Files tab of the configuration, even in the Starter edition.
You can configure the size of the images via the options of the Files tab of the configuration, even in the Starter edition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mbyp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43601
by mbyp
Replied by mbyp on topic Re: Make Products & cart look better in Basic version
Thanks Nicholas
Any other top tips?
Any other top tips?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Make Products & cart look better in Basic version
What do you mean ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43625
by mbyp
Replied by mbyp on topic Re: Make Products & cart look better in Basic version
Do you recommend anything else to improve the look?
How can I get an image of a shopping cart?
Cheers
How can I get an image of a shopping cart?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Make Products & cart look better in Basic version
Sounds good to me like that (I'm a developer not a designer)
An image of a shopping cart ? We have one on our demo website if you want:
www.demo.hikashop.com/templates/hagane/images/cart_center.png
An image of a shopping cart ? We have one on our demo website if you want:
www.demo.hikashop.com/templates/hagane/images/cart_center.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds