Skip to main content

Import HikaShop into Virtuemart

More
14 years 6 months ago #43366 by Kevin Morrison
Is there a way to export a HikaShop and import back into VirtueMart?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43493 by nicolas
You can export products to a CSV with the corresponding icon on the products listing and then use CSV improved in VM to import it. Now I don't know CSV improved a lot so I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how to do the import of the CSV file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43502 by Kevin Morrison
Thanks Nic, yes this does work and is what I did to save time...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum